We welcome well behaved dogs to come with you during your stay with us at The Wayford Bridge Inn. This is, however, subject to availability of certain suitable rooms. Please call 01692582414 to arrange to stay with your dog at the time of booking.
Dogs are charged at £10 per day per dog. No pets other than dogs are permitted and normally this it one dog per room unless agreed in advance.
Please respect the following terms and conditions for dogs.
– Please keep your dog under firm control and on a lead at all times and be aware that there may be other dogs on the premises.
– We have an expectation that responsible dog owners have insurance and do not accept liability for your pets health or damage that you pet may cause to others including our staff. If you dog has issues with other dogs/people please use a muzzle.
– Please do not allow your dog on any of the furniture. You will be liable for any damages to property including bed linen, soft furnishings and towels if any specialist cleaning is required or property is replaced after your stay.
– Please provide including bedding, bowls, towels etc required for your dog’s stay.
– Please use your own towel to dry your dog and remove any mud or dirt before allowing into your room.
– Your dog must be fully house trained and be kept on a lead at all times when outside your room and in the grounds of the property.
– Please do not allow your dog to foul the grounds a bin is provided for bagged dog mess/
– Your dog must not be left unattended in your room. If left unattended in the grounds for any reason, your dog must be securely tied and happy to be left unattended and only for a short period of time.
– Dogs at breakfast time will be in the bar area with their owners. If you choose to place you dog in your car please ensure your vehicle is well ventilated by opening windows when leaving your dog in an unattended vehicle. Please do not leave any dogs in your vehicle for an extended period of time.
Please be fully aware that we may refuse a dogs’ stay if the above criteria is not met. As the dog owner you accept responsibility for reading the dog policy prior to booking and to call us with the information regarding your dog and it’s suitability for the room and environment. Please adhere to this information to avoid being refused the accommodation at your point of arrival.
In the case of emergency our local vets are.
63 Norwich Rd, Wroxham, Norwich NR12 8RX