Please note we are unable to accept caravans (at all) on our car park or motorhomes with persons residing in them. If you have more than one car or need parking for an extra large vehicle please let us know at the time of booking as parking can become limited during peak times. We do thing to ensure there is enough parking for residents, diners and that access to the car park is preserved for emergency vehicles.
Guests can cancel their booking up to 24 hours before check in (11am) with a deadline of 12 the day before.
If you let us know before you cannot arrive but inside the cancellation window we will charge the first nights booking.
If you do not show for your booking and do not let us know, we will keep your booking open for you and charge the full value of the stay.
We normally charge the card used to booking once the booking is inside the cancellation window.
The rest of your balance is payable upon departure.
Check-in is up until 9 pm to prevent disturbance to other guests please let the hotel know in advance if this is not possible. If we are unable to agree to a late check-in due to potential disruption to other guests we may have to refuse your booking.
Please follow signage and staff directions whilst we are under COVID secure guidelines. It is our view that heavily intoxicated or guests are unable to adequately socially distance and as such we will refuse entry and service to visitors/guests who appear intoxicated. If a guest is drunk, disorderly (including being unreasonably loud or playing amplified music), or otherwise creates the risk of harm to employees or other guests they will be asked to leave immediately.
Please visit reception and hand back your keys to the staff there and they will confirm your check out.
If you wish to check out online please ensure that any food or services you have added to your bill is present before electing to check out online. If not you agree that we can make a charge for these products after your departure from the payment details provided.
if this is the case and you have paid your bill via online checkout please leave your key at reception or one of the drop boxes market “key drop off”.
NO unauthorised guests after 11 PM: For the safety of our guests all residents should be registered when checking in. We have a maximum occupancy of 2 per double/twin room and 2 in our king rooms. If you allow a non-registered guest(s) into the hotel/ rooms we WILL ask the guest to leave if discovered. If this is refused then we will ask all guests on the booking to leave. All entrance areas of the hotel are covered by CCTV and the safety of residents is our highest priority. We reserve the right to conduct checks on occupancy and compliance with these terms. Occupancy is not transferable. If it is discovered a later time that you have allowed unauthorised guests into your room you authorise us to charge you (but not limited to in case of disturbance/loss) £100 to the payment card used in your Booking per unauthorised guest per night.
You must not smoke in our hotel or interfere with our fire detection system. If you do so, we will terminate your booking without a refund and require you to leave the hotel immediately. You authorise us to charge you (but not limited to) £150 to the payment card used in your booking should there be any loss or disturbance to other guests caused by such action.
If you have a dog please call to confirm before you arrive as not all rooms are dog friendly and our pet policy is available on our website. Strictly one dog per booking only unless agreed with the manager in advance. Pets must not be left alone in rooms.
If you sneak in a pet you may be asked to leave without a refund as some rooms have to be kept for the safety of customers who have allergic reactions. https://www.wayfordbridge.co.uk/pet-policy/
By accepting the terms and conditions and bringing a pet you are accepting the requirements in the pet policy.
Payment is taken on your day of departure upon check out.
Card details are taken on the reservation to confirm the booking. We may ask you to show us this card when you arrive.
These details can be used if required to take payment for accommodation and unpaid room accounts/damage should this not be paid upon check out.
This includes damage caused by your pet please see our pet policy for details.
Medical Equipment and Oxygen
If you require medical equipment please give exact written details of the equipment and your training to operate it and ensure that you have written return confirmation before arrival.
We do not offer care services, we endeavour to provide a service to all customers but we cannot undertake services or handle equipment that requires training beyond the remit of regular hotel service provision.
Sports Equipment and Large Electrical items (including EVs)
Please plan ahead if you have large or dangerous sports equipment like cycles or boats as space can be limited and please do not place your equipment in or attach it to the building without permission as it can block fire exits etc. No explosives/ammunition, fuel or accelerants of any kind can be kept on the premises nor generators or abnormally large electrical items including but not limited to amplified AV equipments or EV’s to be stored, operated or plugged in via extension to the rooms.
The term ‘Wayford Bridge Inn’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Wayford Bridge, Wayford Road, Stalham, NR12 9LL Our company registration number is 09640683. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.